To keep your heating and cooling systems at peak performance, your furnace and air conditioner should be serviced regularly. The EPA Energy Star Program®, which helps individuals protect the environment through energy efficiency measures, recommends that your home’s heating and cooling system be properly serviced and maintained at least once a year (though PG&E recommends twice per year) to ensure the maximum energy efficiency.
At Hassler, we encourage our customers to conduct regular maintenance of their home’s heating and cooling systems. We are proud to offer fabulous maintenance plans and packages for your El Cerrito, Berkeley, and San Rafael area home.
Seasonal Inspection & Cleaning
Our team at Hassler recommends bi-annual (Spring/Fall) maintenance service inspections and cleaning of your heating and cooling systems. We’ll help to maximize the life expectancy of your system by providing you with regular service checks throughout the year.
What does the Hassler Free Program include?
Our dedicated staff will perform a thorough, multi-point inspection of your system to ensure that it is running at optimal condition. Our inspections ensure that your heating and cooling equipment’s life is extended, while energy consumption and utility bills are kept to a minimum. Our services, and their benefits, include:
- Extended equipment life
- Improved equipment capacity
- Boosted equipment efficiency
- Lower utility bills
- 10% discount on repair service (Better Plan). 15% discount (Best Plan).
- 10% off replacement parts
- 5% off new unit purchases
- Hassler’s Service Warranty
- “Priority customer” status
- Convenient monthly payments
During our two performance tune-ups per year, our team will:
- Validate heat exchanger
- Inspect cooling coil (if accessible)
- Clean or replace filter(s)
- Inspect condenser coil
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Verify air flow
- Measure temperature difference
- Measure all volts and amps
- Test all safety controls
- Tighten all electrical connections
You want to ensure that your equipment is running at its best as well as save money on energy costs and repair bills. Our team services homes across Alameda, Contra Costa, and Marin counties.