Installing new heating and cooling equipment like a furnace, heat pump, or central air conditioner is a big investment that will impact your home's comfort and energy efficiency for years to come. To keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible for as long as possible, you need routine HVAC maintenance.
Hassler offers special VIP Club Membership so that you can get the absolute best maintenance and protection possible for your home's HVAC system. As a VIP Club member, you'll get:
- Priority scheduling so you can skip the peak season rush
- No overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and demand service call charges
- Extended one-year warranty on all repairs
- A free 1-inch filter replacement
- A choice between annual or monthly payments
With Hassler's VIP Club Membership, our team contacts you directly when it's time to schedule HVAC maintenance so you can rest easy knowing your heating and cooling system will be taken care of.
HVAC Maintenance Plan Options
Our VIP Club Membership can be customized to suit your home and needs. Options include:
Our furnace-only maintenance plan gets your furnace ready for heating season with one Peace of Mind Ultimate Tune-Up per year.
Furnace and Air Conditioning
Let us take care of your heating and cooling equipment with our furnace and air conditioning maintenance plan. You'll get two Peace of Mind Ultimate Tune-Ups per year—one for your furnace and one for your AC.
Hassler is a whole-home expert, and our maintenance services go beyond HVAC. As a VIP Club Member, you can add maintenance and coverage for:
- Tankless water heaters
- Energy recovery ventilators
- Heat recovery ventilators
- Ductless mini split heat pumps (up to five indoor heads)
What Are the Benefits of HVAC Maintenance?
You can't expect your car to continue running properly if you never change the oil or have your tires rotated. Similarly, you can't expect your HVAC system to run at peak performance if you never have it tuned up. Preventative HVAC maintenance allows you to take proper care of your heating and cooling systems so that you can enjoy long-term benefits.
With VIP Club Membership, you'll enjoy all the benefits of HVAC maintenance, including:
- Better efficiency and lower energy bills
- A more comfortable home
- Longer HVAC system lifespan
- Less risk of breakdowns and expensive repairs
What Does an HVAC Maintenance Tune-Up Include?
Our Peace of Mind Ultimate Tune-Up is a comprehensive, 25-step process. We check everything so that we don't miss anything!
During your tune-up we will:
- Run and test equipment
- Check general conditions and operations of all equipment
- Check for gas leaks at the furnace
- Check heat exchanger for cracks, corrosion, and holes
- Inspect burner flame for rollout or deviation
- Check the condition of batteries and general operation of thermostat
- Assist with thermostat programming as needed
- Check CO levels inside the home
- Lubrication as needed on motors and bearings
- Check and adjust belt tension where needed
- Check operation of starters, relays, and all safety devices
- Check voltage and amperages to all motors
- Check electrical connections, clean and tighten as needed
- Adjust pilot assembly as needed
- Inspect general condition of ductwork
- Inspect general condition of venting system
- Clean or replace filters
- Record and document temperature rise and drop
- Check condensate drain pan and drain lines
- Check the condition of condenser fan blades and motor
- Inspect indoor coil for correct drainage
- Inspect outdoor coils for cleanliness, corrosion, and oil residue
- Check compressor contactors
- Check run and start capacitors
- Check economizer operation as needed
Get the Best HVAC Maintenance for Your Home
At Hassler, we treat all our customers like VIPs, but our VIP Club Members get the added benefit of priority scheduling, discounts, and more to ensure an elite experience. If you want the absolute best maintenance for your HVAC system with no stress and total peace of mind, become a Hassler VIP Club Member today. We exceed expectations every step of the way and develop lasting relationships with our customers so you'll never need to find another HVAC company—that's the Hassler Difference!
Become a VIP Club Member today! Call (510) 296-3231 or contact us to sign up.
Keep Your Home Healthy!
Apply for financing today!
Excludes Diagnostic Fee